Friday, January 7, 2011

SAMPLES OF STUDENTS’ FEEDBACK


Run-through teaching is the most exciting part in the education curriculum yet the most crucial because student-teachers play a vital role like professional teachers do.
At first, you don’t know how to deal with the new crowd of people, you have to learn first how to be an upright friend to them, a mentor, a brother, then later on as teacher. It would be a prodigious honor if you treat your students like your family, because they can open up to you.
Students’ feedback could be either in the form of words or being shown emotionally. From my experiences in my in-campus practice teaching, I required my students to write what they feel about me, what are the traits that they like in me and the things that made them hate me. The purpose of that is to secretly evaluate my teaching performances as well as my relationship with the students.
I know deep inside me that I am a stringent teacher and yes I really am, but I don’t have any idea how I made my students to respect me as how they treat their professional teachers, shown me love and cares. And I am so grateful with the feed-backs that were expressed through letters, though there were suggestions but I know that those are constructive ones.
I also know that it is not only me who will treasure the rapports that we built but as well as they will also keep every good moment that we had until the end of time.

1 comment:

  1. Good day sir, I woukd like to borrow this article for my portfolio. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete